Commonly known as ‘Bangda’ the Indian Mackerel is the local delicacy of people across the coastal areas of India. The fish is found in tropical waters of South and South-East Asia. It grows in shallow waters and lives in large schools. They are thus found in the nets of commercial fishermen in large numbers.
- The Indian Mackerel is slender yet nutritious fish. The meat of the fish is delicious and creamy in taste.
- It is rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids that help in lowering blood cholesterol.
- The fish is protein rich. 40% of the meat is protein.
- It has loads of micronutrients such as zinc, manganese, iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, selenium and sodium.
- 100gm of this fish meat provides 305kcal of energy.
- As far as the health benefits are concerned, consuming this fish meat will have enhancing effects on the skin.
- It helps in hair growth, improves lustre and strengthens hair strands.
- It helps in boosting immunity as it has loads of vitamin C.
- It protects the body from free radicals, improves bone mineral density, and aids in improving cognition.
Wiser Foods supply frozen Indian Mackerel to you anywhere across the world. We curate the fish for any deformities or disease and pack only healthy fish. We take good care in providing a high-quality product to our clients.
We are already in the business of supplying high-quality Indian Mackerel to global food chains and other reputed companies. We assure you that your customer will definitely love our Indian Mackerel.
Key features of the Indian Mackerel that we supply:
- Premium quality product
- Sourced from authenticated vendors
- Hygienically packed
- Ready-to-cook product
- It's packed in 1 Kg or 10 Kg packs and is available in sizes: 4/6, 6/8 and 8/10