Sole Fish is a flat-bodied fish. It is a European delicacy. Found across the world, there are many varieties of sole fish. Of these, Dover fish is the most commonly consumed.
Due to overfishing, the population of sole fish has declined over the years yet the demand is high. Culinary experts use the fish to prepare various recipes. Nutritionists and physicians vouch for this fish as it has many nutritional and health benefits.
- Protein accounts for 5% in a 100gm serving.
- It has a good amount of good cholesterol.
- Rich in Vitamin A, D, E, B3, B6, B12, B9 and B5.
- It has minerals like selenium, sodium, potassium, calcium, manganese, phosphorous, and trace amounts of iron.
- Omega-3 fatty acid
- Decreases the risk of heart diseases
- Helps avoid unwanted blood clots and inflammation in the body.
- Rich in calcium, it will help in increasing the bone strength and reducing the joint pains.
- Protects/improves eyesight.
- All the essential minerals present in the fish will help in reducing the risk of cancer, improves skin health, and protects the thyroid gland.
- It relieves the symptoms of asthma.
- In pregnant women, consuming the fish will reduce post-natal depression.
- It protects the bowel.
- Increases brain power.
Wiser Foods supply frozen Sole Fish all across the world. We curate for any deformities or disease and pack only healthy fish. We take good care in providing a high-quality product to our clients.
We are already in the business of supplying high-quality Crabs to global food chains and other reputed companies. We assure you that your customer will definitely love our sole fish.
Key features of the Sole Fish that we supply:
- Premium quality product
- Sourced from authenticated vendors
- Hygienically packed
- Ready-to-cook product
- No-added additives
- Free from chemical contamination